TEETH WHITENING PRE-CARE
How White Will My Teeth Get?
- Individual results vary, depending on your genetics, what type of stain you have (yellow=easiest to remove, brown=somewhat more difficult to remove, gray=difficult may require a series of treatments), and how thick your enamel is.
- Two follow-ups will greatly improve and maintain results.
- We typically see 2 – 8 shades improvement in the first session; then 1-3 shades in follow-up sessions.
- A minimum of 4 sessions is recommended for optimal results.
- A Whitening Pen will enhance results by maintaining white teeth between sessions.
How Long Will My Results Last?
- Individual results vary, depending on your tendency to absorb stains, your diet (coffee, tea, red wine, soda) and lifestyle (tobacco products).
- Results can last up to 2 years, with proper maintenance: using the Whitening Pen, avoiding staining products, avoiding enamel-stripping substances (drugstore white strips, sugar, sodas), and avoiding drugstore whitening toothpastes that contain silica or other abrasive ingredients which scratch enamel.
Is It Safe?
- Yes. Our system is an FDA-approved procedure.
Will It Cause Sensitivity? No. Our specially formulated gel is pH balanced & doesn’t contain citric acid, a preservative commonly found in many over-the-counter whitening strips, known for causing sensitivity.